SOSO is looking for an experienced digital producer to join our Boston design studio. The ideal candidate has digital production experience in an agency or similar professional setting and can lead the delivery of extraordinary, interactive projects.
As a Digital Producer you will be working with a multidisciplinary team of designers, software developers and architects to manage the production of digital installations, interactive experiences, and digital products. The position requires an exceptional communicator who can keep clients and internal teams aligned over the duration of a project.
SOSO is driven by curiosity, problem solving, and a desire to create original, inventive works; our firm imagines and builds a better future through design and technology.
We value multidisciplinary thinkers who can connect the dots between design and technology. You should be someone who takes a strong personal responsibility for the work while valuing teamwork and frequent collaboration.
This position is full-time with competitive benefits. Compensation is based on experience. If you're interested in working on a variety of projects at the intersection of art and technology please send a cover letter and resume, along with a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full job description can be found here.
As a Digital Producer at SOSO you will:
- Deliver custom digital/physical experiences and installations on time and on budget.
- Work in close collaboration with our multidisciplinary team through the life cycle of digital and physical projects. (concept development, schematic design, production and installation)
- Build/Manage complex project schedules and resources anticipating changes in scope that might impact budget, production, and delivery.
- Review weekly deadlines, project burn, project schedule and deliverables with the project team, while looking for ways to improve processes and workflow and prevent scope creep.
- Write project scopes of works, and have a deep familiarity with the change order management process.
- Oversee debriefs after key milestones and track lessons learned, key takeaways, successes, and challenges.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 3 or more years of experience managing complex digital production in an agency or similar professional setting.
- Comfort leading a team of designers, developers and architects and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help get the job done.
- Skills with large budget management, project planning and Scope of Work development.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. You keep clients and internal teams informed and on the same page.
- Thrives on organization and pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of production.
- You are a relationship builder, able to keep clients and the team aligned and happy.
Bonus points if:
- You can read architectural drawings and speak ‘architect.’
- You know how an LED display gets installed and commissioned.
- Your past clients send you gifts at the holidays.
What We Offer
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Studios closed Christmas through New Years
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Paid family and medical leave